I'm going to be honest, I LOVE having 3 little boys. I love cars, trucks, swords, blocks, balls, and everything else that comes along with boys. And wrestling! I don't know why, but I just love watching John and Daniel wrestle (is that bad?). I was making dinner the other night and John and Daniel were chasing each other around, stopping here and there to jump on each other. They took turns getting hurt (at one point John got a bloody nose), running in to me, shedding a few tears, then running right back out with a smile on their face, only to wrestle some more. And I couldn't help but smile.



4 comments:
I love boys too! The picture of a teary eyed, smiling Daniel with mud all over makes me excited for more boy stuff! It was so fun to see you the other day!
I love your boys... look at that smile on Joseph... what a doll... you have made me want all boys... in the future of course.
Jess I love it! I love watching my boys wrestle too! I espesially love the mud picture! you are such a cute mom
LOVE the pic where Joseph is on the mini couch with his brothers. SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment