So it is no secret that I LOVE going to parks with the boys. I try to go at least a few times each week when the weather is nice. It's the perfect way to spend a morning... we get to be outside, the boys have fun and get worn out just in time for afternoon naps, and when I go with friends I get to have some social in my life. AND there's no mess to clean up when we're done. It's great!
John with his friends Jaxon and Kaylie

14 comments:
Congrats on a new pregnancy. Good luck.
Tucker and I have started going to the park a bunch...he loves the swing, and I love getting out! I wish we lived by you guys and we could go together!! ohhh and congrats on the 3rd! yay!! Another Jackson baby!! They're all so cute!!!!! When are you due Jess?
I just saw the baby counter on the side!! Congrats Jess!! That is so exciting!!!!
Congratulations!! I cannot believe you are pregnant and we were just rollerblading and talking about pregnancies! I bet you were just dying to say something! We are so excited for you guys!
HELLO!!!! COngrats you guys! Hope your feeling well. I would love to have a play date with you guys again!
Congrats on Baby #3! We are so excited for you! Hope you are feeling okay with this pregnancy!
Congratulations on the 3rd Jackson baby!! Nicole & I are really excited and happy for you! Amazing to think about all that's happened since the Villa days at BYU :) Congrats again!
I like that countdown you've got going in the sidebar! 198 days and counting.
oh my goodness! heard you were pregnant! congrats jess!!!! hope all is going well and that you are feeling good- that is such exciting news!!!!
Holy Cow, COngrats on #3!! I better get moving, if I want to catch up to all of you!! Aren't parks the best! Except in Vegas you have to go and be done by like 1030 cause it's already 100 degrees by then!
Congrats on the new addition, Jess and Pete. We're actually expecting as well! Tom said we will have to have twins if we want to catch up to you guys, but I was quick to let him know that we aren't having a competition. (I think two will be a big enought adjustment)
So happy for you guys. We have to admit! We were waiting for the call! So do you think another boy's in the oven?
Yay for more Jackson babies...can't go wrong there! He he! Lovin the pics of the park...see you tomorrow!!! :)
Yeah! We are so excited for you to have another baby! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment