Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend. I pretty much love all holidays, especially with kids! Saturday night we got together with the Jackson's and did Ukranian Eggs, and John dyed eggs with his Grandpa John. They turned out pretty sweet, I'm sad I forgot my camera. Then Sunday afternoon we had an Easter Egg Hunt with my family and a delicious dinner.




Wow, John was way too excited about he easter egg hunt, it was hilarious! He ran around yelling "No way!" and "Oh my goodness!"





8 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

They are growing up too fast! I'm glad you had a good holiday.

Julie said...

haha! That's so cute and funny Jess..."no way!" haha. I love it. You guys are so cute :) I miss you!

Christine said...

They look just like each other and are growing so fast!

Julie said...

I am so happy you guys had a great Easter! Easter egg hunts are the BEST! And once again, your boys are adorable. :)

w and w said...

Too cute! All those kids look the same. What a gorgeous family though. Glad you are all having such a great time. So sad we missed you while in town. Next time, it's a must!

Tiff-E said...

Yay for the update...I love your pics, especially the ones of the towers, and boots, and high chair fun...your boys are just too cute! Thanks for being my motivation on Saturday... :)

Molly said...

Happy Birthday!

Nick and Kirsten said...

yay for you guys! we're excited for you! congratulations...