Last week we had a combined birthday party for Daniel and his cousin Katelyn who are only 10 days apart. They are such cute little cousins! We opened presents, had dinner, then let them go at a cupcake. Daniel lost interest after a few bites, but Kate went to town! Here are a few pics...

Opening presents

Eating cupcakes

The grandparents (my parents) with the birthday boy.

This picture accentuates Daniel's chubby little belly. I love it!
6 comments:
Wow- what a strong family resemblance you have going there!!! Happy Birthday, little guy!
Happy Birthday! So I wanted to meet you at the D.C. today but apparently I have your wrong number. what are your digits? lemme know. mollycjones@gmail.com
CUTE!!! Happy Birthday Daniel and Katelyn! WOW time goes so fast Jess.
Happy Birthday Daniel! What a fun party to have with his cousin! You can definitely tell they are related!
Happy Birthday!!!
Oh my goodness! Daniel has grown, ONE YEAR? how great! I love the piano story. Oh how I can relate guitar or piano, nada. Anyhow thanks for the saving inspiration!
Post a Comment