Oh my goodness! This stroller is BEAUTIFUL! I have had my eye on it since I saw a friend's in November! And I only have one baby!!
I love your favorie picture of the year. I must agree. Oh and LOVE the strollers as well. By the way, to get a good laugh, did Pete tell you about our conversation on New Year's Eve. The guy's got a confession to make!
Cute strollers! They would be PERFECT for rollerblading. :) And I love the orange!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! This stroller is BEAUTIFUL! I have had my eye on it since I saw a friend's in November! And I only have one baby!!
I love your favorie picture of the year. I must agree. Oh and LOVE the strollers as well. By the way, to get a good laugh, did Pete tell you about our conversation on New Year's Eve. The guy's got a confession to make!
Cute strollers! They would be PERFECT for rollerblading. :) And I love the orange!
Post a Comment