I love Christmas!

We got our tree this week. I wish I would have taken my camera to the tree farm, John was so excited, running around like mad looking at all the trees. I swear we found the best tree in the whole lot! Daniel went to bed before we got the lights on it, but when he woke up and saw the lights he started crawling toward it as fast as he could with big eyes and a huge smile. The boys also got some matching pj's from their Aunt Megan to wear before Christmas. So cute!





6 comments:

Erica Borrowman said...

How fun, Jess! Christmas is so magical with little ones around - it is anyway, but having small children increases that a lot. Have a wonderful holiday!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

fun Jess! they are so cute!

Julie said...

I love their matching pj's! SO cute! We need to hang out soon! It's been way too long!

Tiff-E said...

I love Christmas too...and I think kids make it even better! I am LOVING those pj's! I sometimes wish I had 2 of the same gender so they could have matching things like that...but oh well, I'll just have to find one like those in pink huh! Ha!

Ash and Joe said...

i love the pictures! we will be seeing you guys soon. get ready!

Courtney said...

Those pictures are priceless. They look like an advertisement for Christmas! I will take 1!