Pumpkins, pumpkins

We got our pumkins this week with my sister and her husband and their cute baby Katelyn. Now we're officially ready for Fall!


Katelyn and Daniel enjoyed the pumpkin picking from the comfort of their car seats.

John and his funny little smile... it seems like every kid goes through this stage where they don't quite know how to do a normal smile. But it sure makes us smile!

John was a great little helper and would have taken home the whole pumpkin patch if it was his choice. By the time we were done we had 10 extra pumpkins in our cart.

5 comments:

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

FUn Jess! I love fall, and miss it so much living here in NV. Your little guys are so cute, I hope we can all get together at Christmas, It'd be way fun to see you guys!

Erica said...

What cute pics, Jess. Your kids are all so adorable and I love seeing what you're doing. And these pictures make me love fall! Except today was COLD! Ugh!

Mackenzie said...

Fun, Where did you guys go. That looks cute.

Vagabond Mother said...

I don't know if Raymond will ever get back to looking normal in pictures. Thank goodness I have Henry.

I really love your pictures and imagining you riding the mountains in the fall colors. You and Pete are what I want to be in my next life. Absolutely brave and focused and fit!

I hope your boys are doing great!

w and w said...

We're so excited to get ours! I love your boys they are too cute!