I love summer!

Summers are the best! I love going outside without a jacket, getting the kids in bed and still having a 1/2 hour of light left, hiking and biking, taking the kids to the park in the morning, pool parties, baseball games, barbecuing, and I LOVE going on vacations. And I'd prefer the heat to the cold any day. Here are a few pics from this summer.

Tin foil dinners and smores.


Biking with my brother.



A baseball game with some friends.



John and Daniel bathing it up. John loves to help pour water all over Daniel (but whether that's "helping" or not, I don't know).

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm bummed we missed the "car camping" or should I call it the "luxury camping" since you don't have to hike to your camping spot. :) We will just have to do it another time..and maybe in the fall since I think that's the best time to camp. I am so excited for this weekend and I am so happy you guys are coming! Yay!