The feeding begins

We tried giving Daniel solids for the first time a few days ago. He didn't seem to love it, but we'll keep trying.


He looks how I wish he felt... happy and ready for more.


How he really feels.


Look out, it's all coming back out.

7 comments:

Ellen said...

Yeah, I'm really not excited for that part! Good thing it's still a couple months away for us! :) Crazy how fast time goes by though!

GOOD LUCK!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

We haven't given Peyton any food yet but I think we will try it soon. I always love their facial expressions! Its so cute! Lets hang out again soon.

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

funny! We were over at one of our friends house a few months ago, and they fed their girl for the first time. Her face was priceless, she was like..."yuck! What is this crap?" But she's eating like crazy now..
I like your pics of summer, we're actually hating summer here in Vegas, it's too hot, but we're excited to get out and play this winter!

Micah Kormylo said...

Awe yes! Introducing the food. How old are your boys now?

t.t.turner said...

I have no idea how we found your blog, but we found it! Just thought we'd say hello and hope you two are doing well! The boys are so cute!

Taylor & Tally Turner
http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com

Vagabond Mother said...

Yum! Hopefully by now he is used to it! Henry wants to move on to real, real food already. He has no patience for this baby stuff.

w and w said...

I'm so sad I'll miss little Jon growing up. Sad. We'll have to arrange a wedding for he and Annie. We plan to keep in touch. Good luck here in SL. Take care of it for us!