Hey Jess - we buzz our boys too! It helps get all the dirt and sand out of Andrew's hair (since he generously dumps it everytime we let him in the dirt). It was fun to see you at Al's shower. We'll have to go to the zoo soon. We're going Friday if you're free...
6 comments:
He's such a cute boy! That would be so hard to cut off those locks! I think I'd have to have Daniel do it too! :)
We buzzed Raymond's head last week too (Andrew did).
We love the new do! We had so much fun with you guys the other day! We should do that more often. I hope you had fun in Lake Powell!
Hey Jess - we buzz our boys too! It helps get all the dirt and sand out of Andrew's hair (since he generously dumps it everytime we let him in the dirt). It was fun to see you at Al's shower. We'll have to go to the zoo soon. We're going Friday if you're free...
So cute!
Cute, and so much cooler for summer!
Post a Comment