
Christmas day was spent with the Marcum's. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but going off of 2 hours of sleep I kind of spaced it! It was fun to wake up with everyone and open presents. After breakfast the kids played in the snow, went sledding, then went with my mom to an open parking lot to be pulled behind the car in a tube. Fun stuff! That night we all enjoyed a great dinner. Thanks Marcum's!


For Christmas John got his own tool set from Santa. And here are the sons-in-law modeling their matching sweaters.
8 comments:
You guys are so cute, and it looks like you have been having soooo much fun! I feel so bad you got stuck in traffic the other night, we really missed you! We'll have to play soon!!! Kaylie and John can show off their new cool toys!!! :)
We need to get together soon. I know I have said that over and over. Do you guys have the same numbers? Anyway Jaxon loved your snowman so much that you will notice next time you go to the Jacksons house, the Hammers have a matching one. Jaxon insisted that we build one.
Hey! How are you? I have been finding so many long lost friends from high school its been crazy. You look like you are doing well and your little John is adorable!
so we have been waiting for you to add comments to your blog forever so we could say hi! Can't believe your are awaiting baby # 2! So exciting! Too bad we didn't have a dinner group reunion over the holidays, we hope all is well you and your families!
much love,
Dan and Caitlin Creer
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
How's med school? When is this baby coming? I think we need to get together some day- I'm up for the drive! The boys will sleep and I'll have a nice drive to the great SLC.
Let me know if you need any help. Being so pregnant with a little boy is rough!
Way cute pictures! We've been thinking about you guys ans were wondering when your new addition will be here? Can't wait to see pictures of him!
Take some pictures of your pregnant belly! When is the due date? Do you want to get together or are you too preggo? Can I do anything for you?
Post a Comment