
Pete hit the big 25 this summer. It might not have been quite as exciting as he hoped. We tried to go up the canyon to have breakfast and open presents, but it was cold, we didn't have jackets, and John was tired and ready for a nap. So we ate a few bites, quickly opened presents and headed home. What a memorable 5 minutes. Everything Pete dreamed of and more.
1 comment:
Pete, this is Annie (smoot) brimhall and I came across your site through Liz. I have to say you have a very cute family and congrats on the news of your soon to be addition. I was also a little stunned when I read "25" on your blog until I realized that I am right there behind you! Sometimes I forget how much time has passed, but I agree nothing but good times!
Post a Comment